Friday, September 30, 2011

The verdict is in...

"Aaaaaaaannnnnnnniiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love them ALLLLL and well the horse skirt, super, fabulous, scrumptious, stunning (as are all of them actually!) and again thanks for remembering me on that one. You never cease to amaze me and well I can not wait to receive my extended P&E wardrobe! and also for good measure I love the way you write your blog :) and I feel very privileged with my title.

OK, re payment, very happy to Paypal me, can you email me an invoice or can I just email a payment to your normal email address? Please let me know if I owe you any extra for postage as I know it may have added up etc etc..........

Thank you, thank you, may you continue with such happy sewing..................."

No comments:

Post a Comment