Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Candelo skirts for sale!

On sunday Gab and I spent a lovely, sunny day at the Candelo Markets. I was selling skirts, doily and teatowel bunting and crocheted stubby holders, and Gab was selling her beautiful recycled silver jewellery and the most adorable, colourful recycled leather wallets of all time. The skirt she's wearing in this picture (it has chickens on it!) was a trade for a spunky broad-bean-green leather wallet for Pearl.
For those of you who can't make it to Candelo for the markets, I thought I'd post some skirts on here so you can have a virtual market experience. Also, I'm selling my market skirts for a mere 50 bucks, so they're something of a bargain!

So have a stroll around our stall! If you see something that tickles your fancy, send me an email, or leave a comment, and I'll post it to you! Remember that the wrap 'n go skirts are made from a vintage 70s skirt pattern, and are quite flexible in their sizing, so I've just given a general ball-park size. They can be smaller or bigger, depending how much you've eaten for lunch...

Have fun!
L-R: detail of blue-wren skirt pocket; vintage rose print barkcloth skirt with blue polka-dot waist band and pockets (size 14); stretchy pin-stripe skirt with vintage embroidery pocket and red polka-dot waist band (size 12)
Brown cornflower-print teatowel and polka-dot wrap 'n go (size 14-16); orange and yellow floral wrap 'n go with blue wren and rick-rack pocket (size 12-14); blue barkcloth gorgeousness...
vintage floral print drill with contrast pockets (size 14); more of the brown cornflower print (it is BEAUTIFUL...)
crocheted stubby holders, $12 each

embroidered black swan (with babies!) pocket on blue drill (size 14-16)
Vintage pink floral print A-line with embroidered pockets (size 10)

vintage blue and red floral print A-line with vintage kids' print pockets (it's a little hiking person and green trees on a red and white polka-dot background) (size 14); vintage pink floral print bolero (size 14) and doily bunting, $15.

5 comments:

  1. The skirts are all simply stunning.
    My Pearl and Elspeth dress is getting plenty of wear now that the glorious spring days are here.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zara! I love them all too... But I'm biased...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgy, Annie! And a bargain!!! Your stall looked really lovely at Candelo on the weekend. Gab's stuff is also pretty darn precious. It was the most funky, cool, gorgy market stall at the markets! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so gorgeous. I was just thinking I need more summer clothes and just spotted two skirts I love - Brown cornflower-print wrap 'n go and the vintage rose print barkcloth skirt . Are they still avail? If so - email me (tricia at little eco footprints dot com) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tricia! The cornflower print got nabbed pretty quick, but the blue barkcloth is yours!! Annie will send you an email soon. x

      Delete