Sunday, February 27, 2011

Seconds world


So I have a couple of skirts and a top here that are, for various reasons, not completely saleable in the normal world. Nothing too dramatic - a couple of tiny spots, a bit old, a bit faded, but all quality P&E, at bargain prices! Yes folks, the items contained in this here post can be yours for just $30 including postage! Email me if you wants 'em.

pearlandeslpeth@gmail.com

Top: black rib with cute salt-and-pepper-shakers print sleevey things. It's 26 inches long and 19 inches wide, measured flat (I call this an 'M'). Nice and stretchy with a scoopy wide neck, which is both flattering and comfy. There is nothing wrong with this top other than a bit of food on the shoulder (thanks kids!), which will come out as soon as you wash it.


Skirt #1: Bright May sky blue with totally amazing vintage pink carnation print pocket. This skirt is lovely, but has a few tiny yellow spots on the top front and a pinky stain at the bottom. These are imperceptible unless you're looking for them, but I know they're there, so I can't sell it for full price. They may or may not come out with diligent soaking. 40 inch waist, 46 inch hips, 23 inches long.


Skirt #2: Blue denim on the back, grape print tablecloth on the front. It's cool, but after I made it I thought the tablecloth was a little faded. Again, it's totally fine, but just not perfect enough for full price. 33 inch waist, 44 inch hips and 23 inches long.


I'll also be clearing out a few dresses and other old stock in the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled (I am simultaneously in love with and grossed out by this expression) and tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment